What is a Push Notification ad format?
Push notification is a message that is delivered from a browser to a computer or a mobile device after a user agrees to receive ad content.
How does it work?
A user subscribes to receive Push Notification from a publisher's website. Once a user is subscribed, he will receive a notification consisting of an icon with some short text. By tapping on the notification, a user switches to an advertising landing page or an app. By the way, it's easy to control your subscription, user can unsubscribe at any moment via browser settings.
What does it look like?
Advantages of Push Notifications:
Browser notifications are the best way to monetize your website and promote your products with real high-quality traffic. You earn money even if your visitor is not on your website anymore.
- Interactive messages give you a wide range of promotional ideas: icons, photo, text
- Highly-effective non-browsing monetization
- Permission based, Google-friendly advertising format
- Highly compatible with other advertising formats
- Available for mobile and desktop devices
- High conversions and delivery rates
How to start
Push notification ad format is available for publishers. Please contact your dedicated manager or Support team to get all the information to work with Native Subscriptions.