What is 'Pre-roll ad'?
Pre-Roll is a short commercial video that shows right before the main video starts.
Commercial video length can’t take more than 30 seconds and usually, the audience takes only 5 seconds to decide whether they want to watch your video or not.
The advantages of the video-format lie in the wide range of the promotional ideas.
Right now, over 4 billion people are watching videos over the internet, video advertising offers a huge reach potential.
- High delivery and conversions rate
- eCPM starts from $0,3 and Tier 1 countries cost around $1
- Fully compliant with the latest IAB requirements for VAST 3.0 codes
- Compatibility with all mobile and desktop devices
- Master Targeting
- Works with all available advertisers
- SmartCPA compatible
Clickadu offers and supports almost all popular web-video formats: MP4, WMV, AVI, MOV & FLV.
How to start