What is a popunder ad format?
Popunder is an advertising area that is loaded right under the main active window or tab, after clicking on the page. Thus also solve the problem of 'ad blindness'.
How does it work?
A user clicks on a publisher's website. Popunder automatically opens in an additional window or tab.
What does it look like?
What are the advantages?
- Higher CR to advertisers and CPM rates to publishers
- You can run pops on any kind of site
- Can be combined with any other formats
- Main source of income if you do not qualify for Google Adsense
- Anti-malware protection with auto detection of harmful campaigns
- Reasonable traffic cost
- Available on pricing models: CPM, SmartCPM & SmartCPA
- Pops do NOT bring more fraud or bot traffic than any other ad formats. Clickadu has a number of its own IT fraud detection and bot filtering tools
How to start